DVC14 - "PASSPORT" by James Huenergardt - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old November 22nd, 2008, 07:59 PM   #16
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Steele View Post
Plus that little red Mustang was hot!!!!!
Cute! But what’s under the hood? ;) Hmm…the year... ’04?

I was going to comment on the 'Stang earlier but felt like I'd said enough for a while. Like you, I still love my little ’02 convertible, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take a ZR-1 if it showed up at my house… :)
Old November 22nd, 2008, 08:32 PM   #17
Regular Crew

touche little lady! Its actually a 99!! but since it was the 35th anniversary year its all decked out and was the first to introduce the new body style (which has since been replaced and I salivate over its new look!) Its only pushing a triton v6 but shes got some serious gitty up and go!

there's not much better in life than a lil red drop top!

Oh ya, ...good film jim
Old November 22nd, 2008, 08:56 PM   #18
Wrangler

’99!?! Wow! It’s sure in great shape!!

I was just teasing a fellow Mustang owner; it is a hot--and pretty--little car. Guys give me static about mine (saying it doesn’t have enough giddy-up) but then they drive it and change their tunes. She’s got nothin’ off a line, but kick in a few of the available 415 horses at passing speeds and she gets the job done just fine. So yeah...I know exactly what you mean. :)

Dylan and I were passing notes a while back about the ZR1. In a test it, apparently, went from zero to sixty mph in 3 seconds. Can you imagine???

Oh, and…good film, Jim. ;)
Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:55 PM   #19
Major Player

Um, isn't this supposed to be feedback about my film?

BTW, I have an 88 Mustang 5.0 I've owned since new with over 250,000 miles on it and the original clutch!

Ah, back to my film...
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:17 PM   #20
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Huenergardt View Post
BTW, I have an 88 Mustang 5.0 I've owned since new with over 250,000 miles on it and the original clutch!
Dang!!! Now THAT I'd like to see, too!

In this film, I mean...

;)
Old November 23rd, 2008, 09:24 PM   #21
Major Player

I enjoyed the technical aspects of this movie very much. And I'm also very jealous of the time you were able to spend on it. It really shows through in the work. I especially liked the 2.35 aspect using the black space for subtitles.

I understood that there was a relationship between you're two main characters, but I wasn't feeling any chemistry. I thought the females acting was the weakest part of your short. I'm not saying she did a bad job by any means, just that I think she was the weakest point.

I like the way the story unfolded. It was a lot to pack into 5 minutes. Keep up the good work.
Jeremy Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2008, 12:35 AM   #22
Regular Crew

A very professionally produced piece. Simply amazing.

I found the "real bad guy" a bit too easy to figure out a bit too early. The story unfolded beautifully. Your actor just "indicated" too much that there was something more behind him. The camera captures so much in an actor... imagine what our reactions would be if he didn't look guilty from the first minute we see him, but at your female actor's discovery instead.

Overall, I certainly agree with the others... this is one of the best I've seen.
Joseph Tran is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!