DVC16 "Dessert Island" by Keith Heyward - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!

Old May 12th, 2009, 11:14 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Doyle View Post
Out of curiosity, how much time would you estimate it actually took to make this?
Probably 60 - 80 hours to shoot the stills and video. Another 20-30 hours to clean up the images in Photoshop and sequence/edit.
Julia Liu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #17
Major Player

Really enjoyed this novel and creative piece. There's something to be said for having patience and just doing things the old fashioned way. A lot of interesting shots and object dynamics.
Andrew Hood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2009, 08:25 PM   #18
Trustee

This one really brought a smile to my face. Very pleasant to watch and to me paced just right. I could tell an awful lot of work went into it.

I think it's a very professional looking job and is just the kind of thing that would make an excellent "short" on something like the IFC.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Bruce Foreman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!