DVC23 - Fly On The Wall - Sean Clancy - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old October 9th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #16
Wrangler

Re: DVC23 - Fly On The Wall - Sean Clancy

Sean, I am so glad you joined the DVC! While I got lost early on with the dead fly that was later alive, it made me appreciate your fine camera work and shot composition in scene after scene. So I hope you will come back for another round of fun in the charity challenge this December. You've definitely got the skill!
Old October 9th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #17
New Boot

Re: DVC23 - Fly On The Wall - Sean Clancy

I was away for a few days so I have to catch up with all the comments and all the cool new entries. Thanks for all the feedback.

Whether the fly is alive or not seems to have caused some confusion. All I had to make the film was myself and that dead fly so my intention was to try and pass it off as a live fly that witnesses a murder and is then killed at the end. Thanks for taking the time for staying with it all the same I know it can be off putting when things seem too muddled or vague. I'll definitely keep clarity in mind for whatever I make next.

Andrew the blood was just food colouring and syrup.

Again thanks for all the kind words.

Thanks, Lorinda happy I joined. looking forward to the Charity Challenge!
Sean Clancy is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!