DVC 7 - Jamey Hastings - Laundry Day - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old January 5th, 2007, 04:14 PM   #16
Trustee

This is a great concept...I'm one for holding memories in objects from the past and cloths sometimes...even if they are dreadful and out of fashion :) The piece was nicely written and fit the theme very well indeed. I didn't like the 'memories' shots too much, they didn't look faded just....well, blurred I guess. I also think there was possibly too much shot repetition, with filling the drum and panning around the garments...I know this told the story but it kind of needed livening up a bit I guess....I hope you know what I mean. My only other point was there was maybe a bit to much in the script to take in for me. I really liked the script, it was great. But it was maybe a case of less may have been more.

Anyway on the whole lovely idea, well executed with a well written script:)
Mat Thompson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!