DVC 8 - "On The Inside" - Andrew Hood at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!

Old May 13th, 2007, 09:12 PM   #1
Major Player

DVC 8 - "On The Inside" - Andrew Hood

finally got back to somewhere with net access.
What can I say? Wanted to show the banality of reality TV. Maybe a bit longer than it needed to be, though that was intentional to make a point.

Lack of script may show a little, as it was basically ad-libbed, hence some unintentional repetition. So need to start filming more than 2 days before the film is due, that would be good for next time. But we avoided the dreaded wall.
Andrew Hood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2007, 01:00 AM   #2
Wrangler

We were wondering where you were, Andrew. :)

I thought this was pretty entertaining! Granted, you can’t do much wrong in my mind ever since “Brand New Day,” but really—I got a kick out of the TV’s remarks, and those CATS!!! Loved the cats. The people did a great job, too, but I couldn’t get over the easy-going and funny natures of those cute felines. They and the sarcastic TV kept me quite interested in what was going on.
Old May 14th, 2007, 09:30 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Hey Andrew!

Your film was very entertaining...good job getting inside the head? lol of the T.V. I second Lorinda...the cats were entertaining! Also loved the little kid smudging up the T.V. and being it's most loyal viewer! Good stuff!

Jamey*
Jamey Hastings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 08:11 PM   #4
Major Player

Thanks for the kind feedback.

Yeah we could hardly keep the cats out at times - part of the furniture, holding down their territory. We've just been relegated to the sideshows. We left out the take where I accidently sat on Mitsikeru's paw.

That smearing was a nice mix of margarine and vegemite on glass sheet, and Ethan took directions fairly well, he even wanted to help clean up.

Probably a good things TVs can't think, they might talk to each other about us, and who know's what they'd say? After what they might have seen - well if they had cameras in them.
Andrew Hood is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > DVC Feedback!