DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DVC / UWOL Charity Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dvc-uwol-charity-challenge/)
-   -   4th Annual DVC/UWOL Charity Challenge Sign up! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dvc-uwol-charity-challenge/501821-4th-annual-dvc-uwol-charity-challenge-sign-up.html)

Lorinda Norton October 20th, 2011 03:53 PM

4th Annual DVC/UWOL Charity Challenge Sign up!

It's time once again for the UWOL and DVC shooters to get together for fun and charity! This year we are running it quite a bit earlier than in the past. Y'all will be done in time to get your Christmas shopping done! Another nice aspect will be that the charity of the winner's choosing will be notified in time for a great gift at Christmas.

Sign up now for a start date of November 10 (you'll be given the theme at that time) with a submission date of December 10. That's an entire month to shoot and polish your 5-minute masterpiece!

With the exception of the extended 5 minute limit, rules for both DVC and UWOL apply and are pretty similar. UWOLers may post to their personal YouTube or Vimeo pages as well as to the UWOL Vimeo page. Details on upload info later.

Our great sponsor, Guy Cochran of DVeStore, is working up a prize for the winner! So you get to give and possibly receive even more than the joy of giving! :)

Throughout the sign-up period and duration of the challenge we will give opportunities for you to donate, with the money going to the winner's favorite charity, as mentioned earlier. Details on how to donate coming soon, but know this: You don't have to donate to sign up, nor do you have to sign up to donate. We've had some generous benefactors help give nice donations to some great charities over the years. Warms the heart, I tell ya...

For now, let's get this going. Sign up and join the fun!!!

Chris Barcellos October 20th, 2011 04:09 PM

Re: 4th Annual DVC/UWOL Charity Challenge Sign up!

Okay, I am up for this one again, Lets go everyone !!

Dick Mays October 20th, 2011 04:29 PM

Hoping to have an acting class full of students for help on this one. IN!

Kevin Railsback October 20th, 2011 04:57 PM

Might have a new camera for this so I'll throw my hat in.

George Williams October 20th, 2011 04:59 PM

oh sod it. i can't do any worse than last time - count me in too (i'll speak slower this time, i promise).

Daniel Bates October 20th, 2011 06:43 PM

It's time for me to get off the Wall of Shame, even if I can only manage a video about Legos shot on my phone (which is more or less what my talent pool and equipment consist of right now). I'm in!

Henry Williams October 20th, 2011 06:48 PM

Can't beat a bit of familial competition ;) I'm in!

Lorinda Norton October 20th, 2011 08:40 PM

At least half the fun of these contests is reading all of you guys' comments. :) Hoping you get that new camera, Kevin!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Bates (Post 1690406)
It's time for me to get off the Wall of Shame, even if I can only manage a video about Legos shot on my phone (which is more or less what my talent pool and equipment consist of right now). I'm in!

Ha ha! Can't wait to see what you do with so little in your arsenal this time, Daniel. Nice to see you back, Soldier...we've missed you.

Andrew Hood October 21st, 2011 12:55 AM

Count me in, been a while since I've completed anything video-wise.

Trond Saetre October 21st, 2011 04:13 AM

We need a couple more uwol'ers in here too.
Count me in! :)

Jeff Hendricks October 21st, 2011 08:04 AM

Count me in please!

Andris Krastins October 21st, 2011 10:58 AM

I'm very busy with a new film project, but I'm in!

Cole Seidl October 21st, 2011 01:05 PM

IN! Benji and I are in the same country this time, so we'll be able to collaborate again.

Simon Wood October 21st, 2011 03:07 PM

....in....

David Cummings October 21st, 2011 06:23 PM

I'm in :D .....................................