Advice for DVD burner at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old January 22nd, 2009, 04:21 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Advice for DVD burner

Looking at getting a new DVD burner for my PC.
I have a large project that needs 80 DVD’s burned.
Before I go on my search for burners I was wondering what others are using with success.

I currently use a Liteon I think it’s called but it’s getting on a few years.

Nick
Nick Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2009, 04:57 PM   #2
Major Player

The beginning of 2008 the music director at my church put out a call for recommendations for a CD/DVD duplicator.
I found and suggested this:

Pioneer DVR-115D 1 to 8 DVD Duplicator, Pioneer DVR-115D 1:8 DVD Duplicator Tower, DVR 115D DVD Duplicator Tower 20X, Pioneer DVR-115D 1-8 Stand Alone DVD Duplicator

So far it has been working great.
And need to make 80 copies?
Being a 1 --> 8 disk copier, it so reduces the time of doing the job, it rapidly pays for itself in your reduced time.

I shot our annual Christmas Music program in mid-December. I then proceeded to produce a two disk CD/DVD set. I've made 56 sets. And it was no problem.

The previous year, when I did the Christmas program, I did only a DVD and that was excruciating, even when enlisting both my desktop and laptop machines to crank out the disks.
Bill Koehler is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring