iDVD - Scene Menu at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring

Old November 7th, 2003, 11:44 AM   #1
Tourist

iDVD - Scene Menu

Hi,
I'm having a problem with iDVD (running under Panther OS) when I use motion scene buttons in the DVD menu.

I have iDVD set to make chapters using markers from Final Cut Express and automatically build the scenes menu/buttons for the scenes.

What is happening is that when the DVD is burned and played back, the scene menus don't show the video correctly. It's appears that the video within each window of the scene button is MUCH larger than the size of the window, therefore you only see the upper left most corner of the video clip. when you play the scene, it plays fine.

Also, the buttons look fine in the iDVD preview mode. It's only after you burn the DVD that this occurs...

Any ideas?
John Loretz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring