Anyone use the Sony DVD making sofware? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old January 17th, 2004, 06:12 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Anyone use the Sony DVD making sofware?

I was looking at the Sony DVD creator software last night and it looks like it would be great to use. I campared it to pinacle(or however it's spelled and it was more impressed by the Sony. They have a link for free downloads to add backgrounds for your menu page and it seems you can do so much with it. Has anyone used it or know anyone who has? I just want one with a little more flash then what I have.
Jason Gatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2004, 06:35 AM   #2
RED Code Chef

Are we talking about DVD Architect here? The one that was
previously from Sonic Foundry?

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2004, 06:42 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I don't recall the name. But that does not sound like the one I saw. I had my 2 year old screaming and I was pulling my hair out while looking. So I don't recall the name.
Jason Gatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2004, 07:47 AM   #4
Sponsor: JET DV

Jason,

I use DVD Architect for authoring DVDs and would be happy to answer your questions related to it. It IS easy to use but has several limitations at this time. However, I hope many of these will be addressed in upcoming versions and a few currently have workarounds.

Also remember that you can only purchase it WITH Vegas in the Vegas+DVD package.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring