Embossed DVD Case at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring

Old September 5th, 2004, 09:45 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Embossed DVD Case

Is anyone know where I can order special wedding DVD case online which will shipped to Canada?

I found this one on the web and they are from England but they don't really ship product to Oversea:

http://www.warehouse-video.co.uk

I like something look like the Embossed DVD Case "Wedding Day". Is there any place in North America selling similar thing?

Thanks.
Alex Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2004, 10:40 AM   #2
Major Player

My dvd album

The link below is to the DVD albums on my site I use for my weddings. They are very high quality and sell themselfs when I meet with clients. I have yet to find a better one, enjoy.

http://www.delucaphoto.com/Albums/Video%20Albums.htm
John DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2004, 10:51 AM   #3
Major Player

Sorry for the double post. Heres some info on the album.

Renaissance's " The Book" DvD album. I personally get mine from " Albums inc." as a business for a lower price.

John
Old September 5th, 2004, 11:10 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Thanks John, but this is quite expensive and I am not having business, I just want to have it for my friend's wedding video.

I also prefer white colour case with "Wedding Day" outside
Old September 5th, 2004, 11:23 AM   #5
Major Player

Alex,

If you still have trouble finding one like you described online, I have some advice for you. Contact a local wedding videographer/business, and simply ask them to order you one.

John
Old September 5th, 2004, 11:34 AM   #6
Major Player

http://www.mediacases.com

http://www.pixelpops.com

Have a look here
Old September 8th, 2004, 08:09 AM   #7
Inner Circle

hey john, that one that u use is VERY nice, however, $85 US is ALOT to pay for a cover...
Peter Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2004, 10:46 AM   #8
Major Player

****$85 US is ALOT to pay for a cover*****

Where are you getting your pricing from? I get mine for $45.00 US (in 2004 albums inc. catalog, must be a business to get that price though)........When one of my clients is paying $1350-$1550 for a two camera wedding $45.00 US for a dvd album is not out of line. Built in magnets hold it together, although im not 100% sure about this, they have the look, feel, and smell of real leather. When you meet with clients, they seem to sell themselfs because they are so much higher quality than what everyone else is using. If your in the wedding business, that edge is a must. I agree, it is alot to pay for a dvd album.

John
Old September 8th, 2004, 01:17 PM   #9
Regular Crew

$45 Dollars is still too expensive for me. And actually I am not doing a business here, I filmed for my friend's wedding and I just look for a special case for him to make it better.

Thanks John anyway.
Old September 8th, 2004, 05:38 PM   #10
Major Player

http://www.mediacases.com/index2.htm

Go to "desingned dvd cases" The "Florentine Cameo" for five bucks looks like what you described. I mainly put the link on my page so you could have a better option. I was trying to make a point to people in the wedding business that if you want to apeal to higher end clients, that album is the way to go. I agree though, if your not a business, it is to much to ask for a dvd album.

John
Old September 9th, 2004, 09:14 AM   #11
Inner Circle

fo ra business it IS a god selling tool, but for those overseas, you wil most likely need to buy in bulk..

then your left with stock whch u must sell, and at teh moment from teh way i can see things, it doesnt seem that thered be all that much need for these.. people are happy to have their dvd's at least look like a commercial DVD.. i dont think Oz has evolved that way jsut yet. i mean only recently have people gotten into widescreen... strange but tru...
Peter Jefferson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring