Photoshop template for DVD printable - Epson R200 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring

Old May 7th, 2005, 01:37 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Photoshop template for DVD printable - Epson R200

I am currently using a photoshop template but it is not 100% accurate so I have to let it 'bleed' over the edges and then wipe some excess ink off. It is so annoying. Does anyone have an accurate photoshop template for the Epson R200.
Old May 7th, 2005, 08:47 AM   #2
Major Player

Have you tried converting your psd to a bmp and importing that into the Epson "Print CD" app? You'd have control there of scaling and exact position on the disk.

David Hurdon
David Hurdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 09:24 AM   #3
Trustee

Here's a Photoshop CD/DVD template Epson made for the Stylus Photo 960, but I use it for the R320 and it works just fine: http://www.videohelp.com/forum/image...to960cdtem.zip.

Last edited by Christopher Lefchik; May 7th, 2005 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Clarification
Christopher Lefchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 11:55 AM   #4
Inner Circle

I would think that you could modify your picture etc, with text and flatten it to a PSD file and then import. Just import your PSD into the "Epson Print CD" part of the Epson 200. It then has the inner and outer ring adjustments, print.

Hope that helps.

Mike

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring