Dual Layer DVD duplication services at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old April 6th, 2006, 12:50 PM   #1
New Boot

Dual Layer DVD duplication services

Does anyone knoe of a company or service that provides dual layer DVD duplication services fro small runs. I am a wedding videographer and I have the need to get my DVDs, duplicated with color printing and packaging. Thank you
Derek Harkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2006, 04:00 PM   #2
Major Player

I don't have an answer to your question because unless you consider 10,000 to be a small run, you're probably outta luck.

Have you considered making your own copies? Dual layer burners (internal) are less than $50, and the program to burn disks with -- Roxio Toast -- is about $69 or so.

You can print directly on DVDs with an Epson Stylus Photo R220 -- about $100.

Need to design your own DVD labels -- try a free trial of Discus from magicmouse.com. Buy the program for about $40.

Buy a pack of matte DVD case inserts, use Discus to design the case covers, then print them in color with the R220.
Tom Tomkowiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #3
Regular Crew

www.discmakers.com

these guys do a lot of duplication
Yoochul Chong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 01:38 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Given the extra hassle and cost of dual layer have you thought of giving them 2 single layer discs?

Marketingwise it can be quite good - give people two shiny discs rather than one and most assume they're getting twice the value.
Paul Doherty is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring