Tape to DVD problem ? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old April 18th, 2006, 11:31 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Tape to DVD problem ?

I have finished editing a short film and coppied it from Premier pro 1.5 back to DV tape for backup.On the tape veiwed through a TV and in the editing timeline the sound levels are set just right.When I burn to DVD from Premier Pro or import it into Adobe Encore DVD and then burn it, the sound levels turn to crap.The peoples voices drop in volume and become muffled,but the background music gets realy loud.Veiwing the film in the DVD burning program to test the menu before actualy burning the disc,everything appears fine.I am using Pal and burning at 16.9 aspect ratio.Anyone had similar problems,or have any idea what the problem can be?
Joe Barker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 05:04 PM   #2
Trustee

afaik, this could be an issue with premiere... christopher lefchik(sp?) discussed it on this forum at length, see if you can find the thread, it was just a few months ago.

also check the adobe premiere forum for this problem.
Dan Euritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks for that,i'll check it out.
Joe Barker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring