Recommend Good DVD Duplicator Program at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring

Old February 12th, 2007, 11:56 PM   #1
New Boot

Recommend Good DVD Duplicator Program

I am about to start burning copies of my DVD project. I have had compatibility problems in the past, so I need a program that supports burning from a disk image and makes 1:1 copies. Freeware is a plus... However I am willing to pay for a good product. What do you guys use? Recommendations?
Rusty Cromwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2007, 09:49 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Cromwell
I am about to start burning copies of my DVD project. I have had compatibility problems in the past, so I need a program that supports burning from a disk image and makes 1:1 copies. Freeware is a plus... However I am willing to pay for a good product. What do you guys use? Recommendations?
Can you be specific as to the problems you had in the past and what type of setup you have now?

Vague answers tend to be useless, but a vague question won't yield anything but.
Harley Flanagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2007, 06:45 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Try ImgBurn... should come up in Google. It's freeware and does what you need. If you don't already have image files for your DVDs it will build them for you, also.
Justin DeAre is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring