DVD window dubs? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old March 29th, 2007, 06:35 AM   #1
Regular Crew

DVD window dubs?

I need to make DVD time code window dubs for client. Can i do this with FCP5 and if so how?

Last edited by Martin Kornfeld; March 29th, 2007 at 06:36 AM. Reason: clarification
Martin Kornfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2007, 09:22 AM   #2
Major Player

Under Video Generators in FCP, you will find a Timecode Generator (sorry, I don't recall exactly what it is called)

If you haven't done so already, put your project into a new sequence then drop the Timecode generator on top of that. Adjust it to display you want. Render and export as Quicktime Movie and create your DVD with your favorite tool; DVD Studio Pro, Toast, iDVD .. or play it out to a DVD recorder, whatever you want
Victor Kellar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2007, 09:42 AM   #3
Regular Crew

A filter of coarse! I had a feeling it wouldn't be a big deal. Thanks so much for your reply.
Martin Kornfeld is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring