DVD Duplication houses at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old July 26th, 2007, 01:54 AM   #1
Regular Crew

DVD Duplication houses

Hi

Can anyone recommend any One stop DVD duplication houses in the USA? I am in the UK and have produced a DVD that will be distributed in the US. The Distributor is in Wheaton Illinois, so someting in that part of the country would be good.

Many thanks

Trevor
Trevor Allin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2007, 02:18 PM   #2
Major Player

Hi Trevor--

Don't know if you've found a dupe house yet, but we've recently been in business with a company called the Dub House, headquartered in Florida, with several locations in US-- www.thedubhouse.net

We needed to make 1,000 dvd copies, with wrap-around cover, and with dvd imprint. Don't know about other competitors' prices, but their customer services is great, and highly recommended. Will be doing other projects with them in the coming weeks.

Hope this helps,

--JA
Jeff Anselmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2007, 02:24 PM   #3
Inner Circle

I worked with Anaphora Music here in Atlanta and highly recommend them, very professional, with good customer service and competitve prices.

See http://www.anaphoramusic.com/
Old July 31st, 2007, 05:54 PM   #4
Trustee

I use Atlantic/Pacific duplication. They have a shop here in Phoenix, and a dozen more around the US which makes re-ordering for my clients regional stores easier. They probably have a shop in Chicago or somewhere else near the midwest.

If you want to do a huge run of replication for a mainstream movie or something similar, try Technicolor in LA. They're used to multi-million disc runs.

Good luck with your search.
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2007, 06:02 PM   #5
Inner Circle

Trevor ---Try Chicago Digital Post in Lockport.
Tell Tim or Mary that Don Bloom sent you.

Won't get you OR me anything but maybe a "oh great, him again" ;-0

Serioulsy they do really nice work and can do CSS on small runs now without breaking the bank..
HTHs

Don
Don Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2007, 06:43 PM   #6
Trustee

Take a look at discmakers.com. I have used them on several DVD replication projects with great results.

Last edited by Mark Williams; July 31st, 2007 at 08:16 PM.
Mark Williams is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring