New Years on the Beach - Canon 7D at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old January 8th, 2010, 01:07 AM   #1
New Years on the Beach - Canon 7D
Emrys Roberts Emrys Roberts is offline January 8th, 2010, 01:07 AM

My fiance' and I have been going to beach every New Years day now for the past 3 years.This is from Zuma Beach in California just north of Malibu. Awesome beach. Wanted to see how the 7D would do just walking around the beach a bit. The Zacuto Z-Finder was a big help to keeping my shots smoother, but definitely no substitute for a tripod. Good lesson this time. I did in fact have a tripod with me, but its a little too cumbersome (Manfrotto 525MVB, HDV Tripod). Thinking about picking up a Manfrotto monopod to run around with. Hopefully soon i might be able to get my hands on a glide-cam too. Definitely can't wait to get a constant aperture zoom as well. :)

As far as the edit I also have heard that some of my edits feel a bit rushed at times, so I chose to make this one very relaxed and give the shots much more time to settle before moving on. I think I may have gone a little too far in some spots, but it works. :)

Camera: Canon 7D, 24fps 1080p
Lenses: Canon EF-S 18-135mm f3.5-5.6, Canon EF 85mm f1.8
Editing and CC: Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
Music: remix.nin.com

Emrys Roberts
Regular Crew
Views: 1077

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery