Vincent Laforet films "The Cabbie" using 7D at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:42 PM   #1
Vincent Laforet films "The Cabbie" using 7D
Tony Davies-Patrick Tony Davies-Patrick is offline February 3rd, 2010, 12:42 PM

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I thought some 7D owners would be interested in viewing this clip by Vincent (of Reverie 5D fame) - filmed as part of the "Story behind the Still" contest. Vince used the Canon 7D for this very good video.

Tony Davies-Patrick
Trustee
Views: 2709
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #2
Major Player

Did anybody else feel like this video was about 2 minutes longer than it needed to be?
Ryan Farnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2010, 05:32 AM   #3
Trustee

The clip is only 3-minutes long, and certainly held my interest for that short period and was just long enough to tell the story, connect with the characters and leave the viewer wanting to know 'what happens next?'.

It could have been cut to 1-minute but wouldn't have been as good in my opinion. So, to answer your question, Ryan, my honest answer is no.
Old February 7th, 2010, 07:32 AM   #4
Wrangler

So far as I've noticed, this is the only thread discussing the video, but the contest is highlighted in the DVinfo news section:
Canon U.S.A. Kicks Off ?Story Beyond The Still? Contest at DVInfo.net
Whether or not you think you can do better than Mr. Laforet, it's not too late to enter and try!
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery