Event Company Sizzle Reel at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old February 20th, 2010, 03:37 AM   #1
Event Company Sizzle Reel
Steve Yager Steve Yager is offline February 20th, 2010, 03:37 AM

This Company wanted me to shoot and edit a sizzle reel to promo their high school services.

Steve Yager
Regular Crew
Views: 1408
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:16 PM   #2
Regular Crew

gorgeous video. Can you share the lenses you used, or anything special you did to the video (color grading)?
Arif Syed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2010, 03:48 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Heya! Sure. I used the ef-s 17-55, and the 50mm 1.8, both wide open. It was dark as hell in there. I think I had the ISO cranked up to 1800. Some grading was done with Magic Bullet, but I didn't want to go overboard.
Steve Yager is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery