Behind the Scenes Vid at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old March 12th, 2010, 04:46 PM   #1
Behind the Scenes Vid
Robert Turchick Robert Turchick is offline March 12th, 2010, 04:46 PM

This is a quick edit I did of footage shot with the T2i. Most is a 50mm 1.4 from Canon. There's a bit from my 70-200 f4 L and the sped up stuff (which I have to fix interlacing issue) was from my Panny HMC-150.
This is still a work in progress as I have my friend's Steadicam footage to put in and need to touch up the color/brightness in a few places.

Overall I'm really happy with the T2i's performance as this was my first official shoot with it. I did run across the temperature issue but shut it down for a few minutes and then it ran the rest of the shoot with no issues.

I am also having to learn a very different way of handling a camera. Once my follow focus come in and I get practice not overshooting my marks I think I'll be all set!

Robert Turchick
Trustee
Views: 1802
Old March 12th, 2010, 08:50 PM   #2
Major Player

Looks great! What were the conditions of the overheating?
Bryan McCullough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #3
Trustee

Essentially, the T2i was on for almost 2 hours. I was shooting mostly short clips no more than a few minutes each. Near the end of the battery, the temp light started flashing. I shut it down, changed the battery, let it sit for about 5 minutes and turned it back on with no issues for the rest of the shoot which was another couple of hours. Though the second half of the shoot I was not rolling nearly as much video. Still had half a battery left.
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Good to see Tricaster get a cameo!
:~)
Old March 15th, 2010, 02:25 PM   #5
Trustee

Everyone on that shoot was excellent. Very nice people and a joy to work around.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:06 PM   #6
Trustee

Here's the revised video:

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery