Just a random day in the slopes at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old March 15th, 2010, 11:43 AM   #1
Just a random day in the slopes
Christofer Thelin Christofer Thelin is offline March 15th, 2010, 11:43 AM

For once I got to just go to the slope to ride, not to shoot some pro-riders do insane stuff.. just.. just be sixten again and ride basicly.

Hade some friends with me and I got the 550D as a crash cam to compleat my larger kit (containg the EX1 asf.) on friday so I feelt it was the right time to try it out.

This is the somewhat shaky result. All handheld.

http://skullfilmsproductions.blogspo...lricehamn.html

Nice little camera but were sensitive to camera shake.. even with the action grip it cant be compared with a larger camera like the EX1.

Last edited by Christofer Thelin; March 16th, 2010 at 06:18 AM..

Christofer Thelin
Regular Crew
Views: 1437
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:18 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Sorry, noticed that the link was broken.. fixed it
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:44 AM   #3
New Boot

Brave

Nice video. Pretty brave taking your cam over that kicker. I don't think I ride well enough for something like that. Makes me want to hit the slopes.
Gabe Hoeffken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2010, 01:15 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Ahh, na that kicker is just a small bump ;)

Just get out and start hitting the kickers, im glad I dont have to jump behind the proīs for once.. These days the jumps are just insane..

But itīs fun just to ride for once, as I wrote earlier, these days I mostly stand on the side and shoot when others ride, sucks, but thatīs what you get when you grow older.. canīt be on top of the game forever iīam afraid..

The three of us used to ride alot back in the days, Sampo acculy rode for Forum snowboards (the guy in all black) I pretty much lived in Breck/Keystone 2004-2006.. I guess you find some videos around the net somewere where my hair was longer and the attitude more juvenile ;)

Cheers and thanks for watching, will be more soon, going on tour/shoot with RipCurl/TTR/Nitro Snowboards asf now for a couple of weeks

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery