Ford Focus ST at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old March 20th, 2010, 12:46 PM   #1
Ford Focus ST
Marko Urbic Marko Urbic is offline March 20th, 2010, 12:46 PM

The video was shot and edited for a motoring TV magazine named 'Automotiv' playing on a Croatian commercial TV called NOVATV.
The car moving was shot with a Canon XH-A1 and the rest was done with a 7D.

Marko Urbic
Regular Crew
Views: 1436
Old March 20th, 2010, 12:57 PM   #2
Trustee

Very nicely done. As you may be aware from some of my recent posts, I'm kind of into cars and appreciate how difficult it can be getting some of those shots.

The grading is well done as well, although the only comment I have - which is not a criticism as much as an observation is the difference between the 7D footage and XH-A1 footage. That's a very subjective thing and I liked it the way that it is.

Good job.
Chuck Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:32 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Thank you!
I have seen your work and you're doing some really good stuff also.

The difference between XH-A1 and 7D is really obvius, but I'm still not 100% satisfied with capturing sound on th 7D.
So I chose the XH-A1 where the car is moving because the sound of this car is very good and important for the overall impression.

Also, my car mount is the basic manfrotto which is not good enough to hold the 7D firm so the footage is unusable.
Still learning and trying out different stuff.

Keep up the good work, we'll get there....
Old March 24th, 2010, 10:15 PM   #4
Regular Crew

My Name is Lincoln from the Island soundtrack? haha I just used this for a charity commercial about a month ago! Very different vid but it works. Love the filming, nicely done
Ethan Lane is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery