zero budget unicycle/zombie webisode project I am working on at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old April 17th, 2010, 05:11 PM   #1
zero budget unicycle/zombie webisode project I am working on
Burk Webb Burk Webb is offline April 17th, 2010, 05:11 PM

So here is a zero budget unicycle/zombie webisode project I am working on. Kinda PG13 stuff, It's got some profanity and a fair bit of violence and as one could imagine it's rather silly (in fact if this is not appropriate for this forum feel free to nuke it or let me know to pull it.)

This is just some buddies and myself having a bit of fun. It's currently running in a local bike themed film festival here in Portland, OR called "Filmed By Bike".

Burk Webb
Major Player
Views: 2224
Old April 17th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #2
Trustee

That was funny, great job.

Its great to see someone do such a good job but not take it too seriously. It looks like everyone had a good sense of humor and it comes across.

I really enjoyed that.
Chuck Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #3
Obstreperous Rex

Not nuked, but thread title edited. Thanks for understanding,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2010, 06:21 PM   #4
Major Player

Ah yes, thanks for that. And I thought the original post title was cumbersome :)
Burk Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:48 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Being a unicyclist I had to watch. It was definitely PG13. But musta been fun to shoot.

I belong to another video forum and there is a guy there who has created lots of unicycle videos for some of the big riders. He even had a custom glidecam made for him to use on the uni. Pretty cool stuff. He was even at NAB last year for glidecam riding around with their custom built setup. His name is Brian MacKenzie. I will have to show him your video. He'll love it.
Philip Hinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #6
Major Player

Thanks for the comments folks, glad people seem to like the short, we had a ton of fun making it. If you think it's safe to expose the legitimate unicycling community to this thing feel free :)
Burk Webb is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery