48 Hour Film Shot on 7D at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old August 13th, 2010, 05:47 PM   #1
48 Hour Film Shot on 7D
David Lavender David Lavender is offline August 13th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Not to be confused with the NZ 48 Film posted on here recently (which was incredible, by the way. I'd personally love to be confused with them.), my team just finished up our run at Nashville's 48 Hour Film Project. Shot on a couple of 7Ds, including the stop-motion scenes. Check it out, and please feel free to post suggestions for improvement. We messed with shooting flat then throwing on Magic Bulle Mojo with pretty mixed results. A 48 Hour spring with very little fudge time was probably a bad place to first give that a whirl. Nevertheless, here it is. Be sure to stick around for the ending.

YouTube - solove

Required Genre: Romance
Required Prop: Chess set
Required Character: Eva Minors, city worker
Required Line of Dialogue: "It's not easy being me."

David Lavender
Regular Crew
Views: 1725

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery