National Geographic new promotional video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old September 8th, 2010, 02:54 AM   #1
National Geographic new promotional video
Johnnie Behiri Johnnie Behiri is offline September 8th, 2010, 02:54 AM

Dear friends

Here is a new clip I am responsible for, shot with the Canon 7d. The video will be presented at National Geographic mega stores, exhibitions, ext

Full production notes coming soon.

It was all about simplicity and fun!

Thank you for watching!

Johnnie

Johnnie Behiri
Regular Crew
Views: 2263
Old September 8th, 2010, 03:38 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Always difficult to judge IQ on an online clip, but you've certainly done an excellent job Johnnie, lovely piece. Looks like not the easiest of shoots to piece together either!
Steve
Steve Phillipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2010, 07:13 AM   #3
New Boot

moire & aliasing

Great work Johnnie,

Did you have any moire or aliasing issues with the fine fabric on the bags? The video looks pretty clean.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what rig are you using with your Canon 7D?

I look forward to the production notes! :-)

Dan
Old September 9th, 2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Trustee

Generally I don't care for this style of commercial, I'm just not into watching that sort of dancing. But having said that I watched the entire video, although it felt a little slow a few times, you presented the products in a fun and interesting way which held my attention.

I especially like how you went from bright sunny day to a rainy day. I thought the rain looked a little odd but it was effective and when you see how you did it, very creative. Plus it looked liked everyone was having fun.

What I think is amazing about your video is how much you accomplished with such a small crew and little equipment, in an uncontrolled public space.

Pulling that together the way you did is really quite an accomplishment. Congratulations on a job well done.
Chuck Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2010, 07:03 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Steve, Dan, Chuck.
Thank you for taking the time watching the video(s) and commenting about it. Much appreciated!

Dan, the rig is made by Vocas (vocas.com)

"Production notes" are now on-line here: DSLR News Shooter | Johnnie Behiri shoots National Geographic ?Africa? on Canon 7D

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery