Busy Eddy - 99 problems but cash ain't one at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old December 21st, 2010, 05:12 PM   #1
Busy Eddy - 99 problems but cash ain't one
Matt Martin Matt Martin is offline December 21st, 2010, 05:12 PM

This video depicts a man who is so busy that he is missing out on some of the most important things in life. We shot this to be part of the 2010 Christmas production at my church, Abundant Life Christian Fellowship, in Mountain View, CA.

The first part (music video) was shot with a Canon 7D, the second half (phone conversation) was shot with a Canon T2i. Lenses used were Tokina 11-16mm F2.8, Canon 28mm F1.8, Canon 50mm F1.4, Canon 85mm F1.8. Note - during the phone conversation scene, the actor accidentally wore his wedding ring. The character he plays is supposed to be single, so I did a quick and dirty hack in post to try to remove the ring from his finger. It didn't turn out great, but if you're not looking for it It's good enough to get by. If you see some weirdness around his left hand, that's why.

YouTube - Busy Eddy - he's got 99 problems but cash ain't one

As far as audio, for the phone conversation scene I double mic'd each actor with a Sony ecm-88b lav and boomed with a Sennheiser MKH-416 shotgun as well, in case one of the mics had a problem. For their vocal tracks I pulled the sound from the lav and for ambient noise (typing, etc.) I used the sound from the shotgun.Also, I used an AKG C 414B mic (sweet mic) to record the rap vocals. In the first part of the video (in black and white) where you occasionally hear the actor and engine noises, etc., that sound is coming from the 7D's little built-in mic. Thanks,
Matt

Last edited by Matt Martin; December 21st, 2010 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Added info about audio recording

Matt Martin
New Boot
Views: 2787

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery