my first clips at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Post your 1D / 5D / 6D clips here... Vimeo links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old December 27th, 2008, 03:52 AM   #1
my first clips
Darren Jew Darren Jew is offline December 27th, 2008, 03:52 AM

Hello, and Season's Greetings.

I've had my mkii for a couple of weeks now, so I'm dabbling with moving pictures and reading as much on here as I can... it's exciting to be learning so much new stuff. Thanks so much for this resource. I've never really been drawn to "video cameras" before, but funny thing is I find shooting video with the 5dmkii quite a familiar experience.

Anyway, I have posting a couple of short clips. "First Clips" was the literally the moment the camera came out of the box First Clips on Vimeo

The second clip was to see how the camera would handle my main area of interest, the underwater environment. It was shot through the window at SeaWorld, as there are now underwater housings available as yet. I can't wait to see the quality once I get my lenses behind a suitable dome port and also employ some filtering to aid WB. Just had to get this thing amongst the fishies on Vimeo

I am editing in iMovie until I can save up for FCP.

Anyway, thanks again for all the info

Darren Jew
New Boot
Views: 1121

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery