Post the things you get up to with a 5dmkII - in photos - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Post your 1D / 5D / 6D clips here... Vimeo links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old May 1st, 2009, 09:28 PM  
Post the things you get up to with a 5dmkII - in photos
Dan Chung Dan Chung is offline May 1st, 2009, 09:28 PM

Thought you could all have a bit of fun at my expense and see just how stupid I look sometimes when filming out and about with a 5dmkII. These snaps were taken of me when I was unawares by my collegue during a recent trip to Bangladesh for the charity Oxfam.

It would be great to see what the rest of you look like when out shooting so why don't you post some pix of yourselves here too!

Dan

Attached Thumbnails
Post the things you get up to with a 5dmkII - in photos-3462318692_3ec1dd7b3e_o.jpg   Post the things you get up to with a 5dmkII - in photos-3462331514_f9ac1f470a_o.jpg  

Post the things you get up to with a 5dmkII - in photos-3461502399_91ddfb95d5_o.jpg   Post the things you get up to with a 5dmkII - in photos-3461496613_d178d6eb78_o.jpg  

Dan Chung
Major Player
Views: 4594
Old May 7th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #16
Inner Circle

5DII entry for theDVChallenge.com #16

This was entry I entered for theDVChallenge.com contests sponsored here on this site. Except for previously clips at beginning, all shot with the 5DII

Dead of Winter- Choices Made on Vimeo

YouTube - Dead of Winter- Choices Made

I shot double system through an ENG44 to a HiMD Mini disk recorder. I also fed the camera off the Eng44, hoping it would be usable. In the end, some of the clip with sound were fine, but others had a whine, associated, I assume with mixer feeding through my Beachtek.

I subbed in many sound clips, but you will hear a few clips I just didn't get to replace particularly in the first doorway entry scene. Like Dan Chung, I eagerly await the new Beachtek made specifically for the 5D.
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:41 AM   #17
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hurd View Post
Shameless self-portrait: full-frame and cropped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Chung View Post
Chris, Nice self portrait, and we still have to wonder what you really look like!
Oh, for awhile there, I thought that WAS Chris.

-- peer

(sorry chris, i couldn't resist ;^)
Old May 10th, 2009, 04:24 AM   #18
Inner Circle

Another shameless self-portrait: full-frame and cropped. My wife is convinced that she can see me anyway:-)

Canon 5D Mk II + EF100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
f/5.6, 1/30, ISO 100

Cheers

Nigel
Attached Thumbnails
Post the things you get up to with a 5dmkII - in photos-toadfull.jpg   Post the things you get up to with a 5dmkII - in photos-toadeye.jpg  

Nigel Barker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #19
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Chung View Post
Thought you could all have a bit of fun at my expense and see just how stupid I look sometimes when filming out and about with a 5dmkII.
Here am I on a 5D shoot last Thursday. The guy running next to me is my focus-puller (using a whip). I was mainly using a 70-200 f2.8 L lens. The motorcycle we're shooting is the world fastest electric bike (150mph) that is gonna be released later this year.

-- peer
Attached Thumbnails
Post the things you get up to with a 5dmkII - in photos-peer-shooting.jpg  
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #20
Inner Circle

Peer,

There's a lot off falloff - but none in the upper right corner(!) What's the story? I can only assume that it was intentional.
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:14 PM   #21
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Fairhurst View Post
Peer, There's a lot off falloff - but none in the upper right corner(!) What's the story? I can only assume that it was intentional.
Of course -- my old ex asked me to send some footage and since I don't have anything ready yet, I pulled a frame from the second camera unit, and did a quick & dirty photoshop/color grade on it. I like the flow and the framing though -- all three of us seem quite engaged in the action.

-- peer

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery