First real attempt with 5D Mark II at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Post your 1D / 5D / 6D clips here... Vimeo links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:58 AM   #1
First real attempt with 5D Mark II
Jeff Murray Jeff Murray is offline March 3rd, 2010, 03:58 AM

I shoot mainly family, travel and children's athletics. Have used a Sony HDV Z1P and a SR-10e for a year or so. Bought the 5D2 three weeks ago and am wrapped in its capabilities.

This is my first real video edited from the camera with Avid Media Composer 4. Graphics from Softimage XSI.

Comments/critisisms welcome - ps: I have a Manfrotto 501HDV now and a Sennheiser Mke 400 with windsock, so next film will have smoother pans and hopefully no wind noise.

Callendar Park and the sunny day were a great combination for me to cut my teeth on this camera. Oh and the kids did will in their races.

Regards

Jeff

Jeff Murray
Regular Crew
Views: 1532

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery