Sample video from Canon EOS 1D Mark IV at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Post your 1D / 5D / 6D clips here... Vimeo links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old March 5th, 2010, 07:46 AM   #1
Sample video from Canon EOS 1D Mark IV
Chad Soriano Chad Soriano is offline March 5th, 2010, 07:46 AM

I posted a still and video review of the Mark IV on my PhotoBlog. I was not really sure where to post this thread because there is no 1D Mark IV discussion category. Enjoy!

----

MODERATOR NOTE: Blog link removed -- my security software flagged it as unsafe.

Chad Soriano
Regular Crew
Views: 2306
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:14 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Given the title of your post and the Vimeo still I fully expected the video to be a review of 1D video functionality. The title and Vimeo image are misleading. "Horses and Ponies" would be a more accurate and descriptive title for your post.
Ben Denham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #3
Trustee

I agree with Ben that this is a VERY misleading title and opening still frame and should be changed.

A more appropriate title would be "pony-time home video".
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:49 AM   #4
Wrangler

PLEASE use the little red "report post" button rather than confronting people directly about their threads. Title changed.

Link to the blog removed because my security software flagged it as a potentially unsafe site. It may not be so, but better safe than sorry...very rarely do I get such a flag.
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:45 AM   #5
New Boot

Chad I am going to have to come to Tampa and show you how to use you camera.... check out what I am working on with the 7D
still shooting the video so this is just a ruff cut with black holes and unfinished edits.
Rod Finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:00 AM   #6
Regular Crew

Another Canon EOS 1D Mark IV Video Test

Rod,
When you are in Tampa, you can catch me at the beach soaking up the sun and the waves. I will be the only one with the HD DSLR in waist deep water...shooting my next video test for my PhotoBlog...

Chad Soriano PhotoBlog

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery