HORROR on the 5D Mark II - Twisted Game at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Post your 1D / 5D / 6D clips here... Vimeo links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old April 20th, 2010, 07:37 PM   #1
HORROR on the 5D Mark II - Twisted Game
Jon Fairhurst Jon Fairhurst is offline April 20th, 2010, 07:37 PM

We shot this with the 5D Mark II, a Zeiss 35mm f/2, and a Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro. It was shot in a studio setting, and includes original sound design and composition.

Enjoy!

Jon Fairhurst
Inner Circle
Views: 2297
Old April 29th, 2010, 05:50 PM   #2
New Boot

lol...nice!
Eric Diosay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2010, 06:44 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Glad you liked it!

BTW, I should mention that my youngest son, Michael, 18, did the sound design based 100% on his recordings. He's a natural!
Old April 29th, 2010, 07:28 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Jon

That's nice!!! really like the color and the sound design.
Pedro Martins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:12 AM   #5
Inner Circle

My oldest son, Nathan, 22, is the director and he did the color. (I'm the producer - I fund the equipment - assistant, and composer.)

The color tone was done largely with color curves in Vegas. After color matching and desaturating, wWe set an anchor point on the R, G & B curves to nail down the skin tones. We then set the R to a high contrast s-curve and G & B to low contrast s-curves. This makes the low tones teal and the high tones orange.

One fun thing is that we put a virtual spotlight on the bug. We did a tracking mask and increased the contrast right around "Bruce".

BTW, the bug was not planned. We started moving the slider and it just appeared. I'm glad we got that take!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery