FA-CONUS: Canon c100 with dual pixel AF kit with lenses at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay

F.A. on Ebay
For *individuals* to post their items listed For Auction on Ebay.

Old April 21st, 2016, 09:59 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Canon c100 with dual pixel AF kit with lenses

Am selling a Canon c100 kit, listed on ebay... Canon C100 with Dual Pixel Autofocus and Lenses | eBay ...........

The Canon c100 with the dual pixel modification, a Small Rig c100 top plate and mic adapter, the C-Cup, two batteries (the original plus the larger 975), three lenses (Canon 18-135 EFS STM, Canon 40mm STM and Canon 24mm EFS STM) and a Lightware 400 padded long lens bag with pocket which carries the c100 standing up (t with short lens attached if needed but without shotgun attached) and the pocket to carry the three lenses. There is plenty of space to also carry in the main compartment a longer shotgun mic (not included) standing up alonside the camera plus a pouch containing a lav transmitter and receiver.

There is a “cushion” insert at the bottom of the bag where one could place a Porta Brace sack with extra cables or a Hoodman LCD screen hood and then place under the cushion.

The top of the bag has a zippered compartment that will hold an extra battery, short shotgun like a Sennheiser ME64, cable, ear buds, extra cards, etc (none included).

All items are in good working order, no visible marks, scratches or dings. Used for shooting church events and activities. The camera has only 250 fan hours.
Jerry Mennenga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2016, 10:49 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Canon c100 with dual pixel AF kit with lenses

I am interested, is there flexibility in the price?
Tim Paynter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2016, 08:09 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Tim,

Hey. Kind of. I listed in for less here on DVInfo first, but in not getting any responses, then listed it on eBay. I feel I need to leave it for the duration of the auction with two people watching. One, if it sells well, better for me as I am looking to re-invest in some other gear. If it doesn't sell, we can talk and see if we can come to an agreement.
Hope you understand. The unit and associated gear is in very good condition. I didn't use it a lot, like I mentioned, mostly church events and related activities. The 24mm is less than a year old. I am pretty anal with my gear as a lot of people are. Probably more info than you wanted, but there you are. I am guessing people may not bid until the end so the price does not run up too much.
As a kit, the outfit is pretty good. I got good results with all of it shooting in dark cathedrals for ordinations as well as retirement homes and schools for other related activities associated with the church. The dual pixel and the STM lenses work great together.

Jerry
Jerry Mennenga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2016, 02:44 PM   #4
Regular Crew

This auction has ended.
Jerry Mennenga is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Z.G.C.
(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay