Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Pro X
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Final Cut Pro X
The latest version of FCP from Apple.

Old October 27th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Another little piece edited in X.

Hey Folks!

Here's another little piece that I worked on in X. This was something that me and two other shooters decided to work on the day after 5 days of filming an adventure race in the Sierra Nevada range of California. One of them is the guy on the bike, the other was driving the truck that I was riding in the back of. I did all the shooting and editing for this one. WE put this together for a company called Cotton Carrier, who makes chest harness type things for carrying DSLRs, and set us up with their gear to test while filming the race.

We decided to film this and put it together as a fun little project, as a thank you to them and to help them out since they are a new, pretty small company who makes an awesome product. Everything was shot in under an hour, and totally on the fly with no preprod, and editing was about a day.

Love to hear your thoughts and feedback.

Cheers!

Ben

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Pro X