DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old June 5th, 2008, 07:24 PM   #1
Major Player

Recapturing project stopped my DF TC

I am attempting to recapture a project in FCP 6.0 on a G5 dual 1.8 Ghz machine running 10.4.9

I have my project file for the project but need to recapture the tapes. My first time attempting this with this version of pro. I have the tape selected in the logging bin, I got to Batch and it gives me a message about a conflict trying to capture non drop frame TC with a device detecting drop frame timecode.

Device is a Sony 15U deck, the same one I used to originally capture the footage. Everything is exactly the same. Upon seeing the message I set the deck for NDF TC, no good, then auto detect and no good.

Went thru refreshing device, shutting everything down, no good. When I actually went ahead and captured the tape the program basically said it could not complete the function due to the error

Any help would be appreciated Thanks
Victor Kellar is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite