Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old December 10th, 2008, 03:32 PM   #1
Regular Crew

DVD Studio Pro Help!

(version 4.1.2)

Hi, I'm just about ready to build a DVD (for delivery tomorrow, eep!) and there's one thing I just can't figure out! (this is also my first couple days playing around with it)

There is some audio playing in the menus. Is there a way to adjust the volume of the menu audio? The default is louder than my videos, so I don't want my clients to have to turn it up after they choose the video... It's so easy to do on iDVD so there's GOT to be a way in DVDSP.

(yes I tried the help files and google, but I'm going to hope I find an answer here as I continue to look for an answer)

Thanks!

EDIT: after some googling, others had asked the same question (although years ago, and it could have been a different version). Responses said to lower the volume before important, which sucks. So I did that and I'm moving forward but if anyone has other ways, feel free to post em! (especially if it was an added feature in a later version)
Chris Estrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2008, 10:37 PM   #2
Go Go Godzilla

This is unfortunately one of the many updates that DVDSP4 is in sore need of. There is no utility for adjusting the menu-music volume, that track has to be encoded first with the volume level preset.
Robert Lane is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite