DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old December 29th, 2008, 04:07 PM   #1
Major Player

Delete Sapphire trial version

Hi guys

How do i delete the trial version it has expired and keeps asking me to purchase every time i open FCP annoying

regards

Rob
Robert Bec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2008, 09:36 AM   #2
Go Go Godzilla

Have you tried looking at the installed "help" for un-install instructions or checking the manufacturers website for support info? A 10 second search and I found this:

From the Gen-Arts website:

How do I return to Sapphire v1 after a v2 trial?

First uninstall Sapphire v2:
On Mac: go to the /Applications/GenArtsSapphireAE folder and double click on Uninstall Sapphire.

How do I access the online documentation?

Online documentation for Sapphire Plug-ins is normally installed on your machine along with the software and is available in HTML and PDF formats. It includes some general information about how to load and use plug-ins, and also includes a page for each effect with an example image, description of what each parameter does, and links to related effects.

You can access this documentation directly from your workstation even if it is not connected to the internet. On Windows go to Start -> All Programs -> GenArts Sapphire AE -> Online Help (HTML) or (PDF). On Mac go to the Applications/GenArtsSapphireAE folder and double click on Online Help.html or .pdf.

An "About" box is also available directly from the plug-in, which provides information about the plug-in, your license status, and links that bring up online documentation in your HTML browser.
Robert Lane is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite