Read and tell me should I buy a Mac - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old September 27th, 2003, 03:18 PM   #16
Regular Crew

I agree with Sean. But bashing PC is just plain comedy. Most Mac users bashing the PC are just insecure. And it makes them only feel better about their own computers. PC users bash Mac because they truly believe they are a piece of crap. Witch is far from true.

There are not too many Mac users out there that can talk true about PC and never had to touch one. If you are a Mac user and have never used PC, then when you talk about PC it sounds like you don't know that much about computers. So until you have actually used a PC, please think about what you are saying.

On the other hand, the only folks that I agree with on this board are the ones that have used both, and what they say is true.

Yes, Mac users are like family. If you are a Mac user, you could bump into another Mac user on the street and immediately have something in common and strike up a conversation. And some how Mac users also have a relationship with their computer which not too many PC users have.

I'm in the middle of making the switch. It's going to be hard at first finding all the software I need. So far I wouldn't be using any of the software that comes installed with OS10. It's completely useless to me. I'll have to go out and buy what I need $.

But the bottom line is, go try a Mac at the store first and get the feel of it, then your brain will tell you what to do. Don't take anyone’s word for it.

Good luck and hope you switch! :-)
www.riverlightstudios.com
DVX100/Final Cut Pro 4/Mac G5 Dual 1.8
Mark Monciardini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2003, 10:58 AM   #17
Major Player

The EASY ANSWER.

YES.
Aaron Rosen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite