DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old May 11th, 2005, 07:09 PM   #1
Wrangler

Free Apple Final Cut Studio Seminars

Got an e-mail just now from Apple advertising free seminars "The Production Value of HD."

Quote:
Beginning May 15, discover how to make your best work even better at the Production Value of HD seminar. Learn about real-time editing in any format, precise audio editing and sound design, revolutionary motion graphics, and next-generation DVD authoring. Register now for the Production Value of HD seminar near you.
Now the odd thing is that even though it says "Register now, space is limited" in four places, all of the links are broken, as is the link to the list of locations.

Perhaps this e-mail went out a little too early? Here's the registration link, maybe it will start working soon?

http://insideapple.apple.com/redir/1...d8743d45b8eb21
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2005, 10:08 PM   #2
Major Player

Well, I just went to seminars.apple.com and searched by location and found that there is a seminar at Videotex here in Dallas on July 14th...and it's a whopping 6 miles from my house.

I'm registered and confirmed. :-)
Duane Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2005, 07:50 AM   #3
Major Player

Duane,

There is one in Richardson (about 5 minutes from Videotex) and it's about a month earlier, on May 17th.

I registered for that one (it's 2 minutes from my office).
Bryan McCullough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:50 AM   #4
Major Player

Hmm, I didn't see that, but then again I really don't think I could take off next Tuesday afternoon...not on this short of notice.

It'd be nice to meet you, because I don't know any video folks in the DFW area (since I'm brand-new to this whole world), but I think I'm going to have to stick with the seminar in July; I just can't do next tuesday.

Thanks for the heads up though...I appreciate it! :-D
Duane Smith is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite