Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old November 2nd, 2009, 11:29 PM   #1
New Boot

Multicam logging software

Hi folks,

I'm wondering what software others might be using to generate a timecode log during a multicamera shoot. The idea is that we would be shooting a concert video with as many as 9 cameras, all monitored and everyone on intercom, but no switcher for a line cut. We will jam sync the cameras and follow up with flash sync in case we get some drift. I'm looking at Tcode 4.2 for this but I'm wondering if there is a piece of software known to those on the forum that will allow us to generate a timecode based log that will give us a sense of which cameras we would be cutting to according to the director's cut and referenced by the master timecode generator. Any thoughts?

thanks
Greg
Greg Sherris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2009, 11:57 PM   #2
Trustee

I'm really not sure if this would be of any help to you, but I'll link it anyway.
http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/panasoni...tem-audio.html
Paulo Teixeira is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite