Images in Final Cut Express 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old September 6th, 2010, 01:15 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Images in Final Cut Express 4

Hi, please assist with this question, or direct me to a link if someone has asked this already.

I have 7 separate newspaper article images to include in a video. I'd like to have them come in one-at-a-time, each one over the other, in a smooth manner, maybe a type of slide. How do I accomplish this? (Well, this would most likely be in transitions, but I'd like to make it a bit more creative.)

A second part to this question is how do I prepare the images so that parts of each clipping would still be visible when the other images are placed on top of it? I tried using gif images with Index transparency and it didn't work, then with Alpha transparency, and that didn't work either.

Thanks for any assistance.
Helen Habib is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite