DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old January 5th, 2007, 02:05 PM   #1
Trustee

blackmagic hdlink and apple 23"

I cannot get the hdlink to display an image on my apple 23" using an sdi source. The monitor works fine on other things and the hdlink works on other monitors. Is there some setting I need to apply?

Thanks
Old January 10th, 2007, 09:42 AM   #2
Tourist

Phil,
I am running an apple 23'' with a blackmagic card hd/sdi and a HD link. Without knowing your system I would uninstall your decklink and HD link utilities. Disconnect and powerdown your HD link then reinstall the software for your capture card. Then plug in your HD Link and install the HD link utilites ( it may need to do a firmware update ). Finally go into your audio video setting ( in final cut ) and select the Blackmagic setting that best fits your workflow.

Hope this is of some help. It took me a few hours to get everything running right on mine

Dave
David Wesselman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite