Any of you guys use freewebs.com? Hel p me! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old August 19th, 2003, 09:25 PM   #1
Slash Rules!

Any of you guys use freewebs.com? Hel p me!

Is there a way to put up video if you have a website on freewebs.com? Granted, they limit you to 100 megs of space, but if I compress I can work something out. I just don't know how to get video up there so that you can click on a link and watch something. I don't mean streaming (that involves it drawing from the file on your HD, right?), it would be uploaded to the site.
Josh Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2003, 09:44 PM   #2
High School Student

Eh, yeah, I use them, but they offer 100MB total space, but I think the per file limit is 2MB, plus you only have a bandwidth limit of 500MB a month. Why don't you buy some webspace? :D It's pretty cheap now a days.
Alex Knappenberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2003, 12:03 AM   #3
Slash Rules!

Dude, if you knew how much I'd spent on gear and not made it back, you wouldn't say that. You're saying the largest size a single file can be is 2MB?
Josh Bass is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video