suggestion for a friend about drone and camera at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Most Recent Additions... > Flying Cameras
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Flying Cameras
UAV, Helicam, and all other aerial videography topics.

Old March 17th, 2015, 03:02 AM   #1
Trustee

suggestion for a friend about drone and camera

Hola,

i m writing you as i need a suggestion for a friend about drone and camera to buy for his company. I'm not into Aerial drone cinematography so this is the spot where to get awesome infos. From what i've heard he's about to start all the courses for the licence stuf to fly the drone even for commercial activities but he asked me what good camera i could suggest him. I thought about gopro 4 first but he told me about a better camera like a Reflex. For what comes in my mind i'd suggest him a small Nikon d5300 but if he wants more definition it's better Pana GH4 or Sony a7sII. Unfortunately i'm currently using D7100 D5300 and d5200 and i can't be of any help. In case he decides to go with GH4 or Sony A7s what wide lens would you suggest him?
What kind of Drone would carry that kind of weight?
Many thanks guys and sorry for bothering but aerial drone imagine.....is not my fav cathegory, but it's never too late
Gracias
Marcus Martell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2015, 12:52 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: suggestion for a friend about drone and camera

DJI S900, S1000 with Zenmuse gimbal. Zenmuse for GH4 is allready here, for A7s comes next.
DJI reccomend lenses for eauch type of used camera.
Ivan Mosny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2015, 01:36 PM   #3
Major Player

Re: suggestion for a friend about drone and camera

What camera is appropriate depends upon what kind of work your friend plans to do with the drone. Also, how much money he has to spend. Heavier cameras will require more expensive and complicated drone systems and have many more capabilities. What kind of budget does your friend have? What will be his anticipated needs?
Tim Paynter is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Most Recent Additions... > Flying Cameras