Welcome to the FireStore D.T.E. forum at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Focus Enhancements FireStore
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Focus Enhancements FireStore
Specifically for the FireStore DV Direct-To-Edit Disk Recording Solutions.

Old November 2nd, 2003, 01:53 PM   #1
Obstreperous Rex

Welcome to the FireStore D.T.E. forum

Howdy from Texas,

DV Info Net is pleased to announce the latest addition to our online community message boards: pre-sales info and user support for FireStore D.T.E. Recorders by Focus Enhancements. D.T.E. stands for "direct to edit" technology, which is the innovation inside FireStore that allows you to record edit-ready video clips directly to a hard drive during the video acquistion stage, which completely bypasses the laborious and time-consuming "video capture" process later in the editing room.

Within this forum we'll discuss FireStore and other Focus Enhancements products, whether you're already using FireStore or you're thinking about getting one. Matt McEwen from Focus Enhancements will moderate the proceedings here, so you'll be in direct contact with the manufacturer's representative. Yet another "direct from the source" information service provided to our community, free from DV Info Net. Enjoy,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2003, 09:58 PM   #2
Major Player

Chris--

I just became aware of this new addition to your boards -- great add. Somehow, I hadn't noticed it until now.

As you're aware, Matt & I have exchanged considerable dialog. I'll post here now, when appropriate, since I know Matt will see it.

Cheers
Old November 25th, 2003, 11:49 PM   #3
Major Player

Chris,

Glad to see the new addition. Any chance we'll see a DVInfo.net discount on a FS3 AB??? Oh well, just wishfull thinking.
Rob Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2006, 12:01 PM   #4
Major Player

Maybe I should wait.

Hi Chris:

This is a great board. Reading the posts on the FS4-Pro makes me take pause. I am very interested in going to a hard drive, but overall, it sounds like there are lot of engineering bugs that might worked out in the next generation.

Sounds like I should wait a few months.

Regards,

Jack Hubbard
Jack D. Hubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2006, 12:08 PM   #5
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hurd
Howdy from Texas,

DV Info Net is pleased to announce the latest addition to our online community message boards: pre-sales info and user support for FireStore D.T.E. Recorders by Focus Enhancements. D.T.E. stands for "direct to edit" technology, which is the innovation inside FireStore that allows you to record edit-ready video clips directly to a hard drive during the video acquistion stage, which completely bypasses the laborious and time-consuming "video capture" process later in the editing room.

Within this forum we'll discuss FireStore and other Focus Enhancements products, whether you're already using FireStore or you're thinking about getting one. Matt McEwen from Focus Enhancements will moderate the proceedings here, so you'll be in direct contact with the manufacturer's representative. Yet another "direct from the source" information service provided to our community, free from DV Info Net. Enjoy,

Great addition. Maybe he can review this post and lend a hand.

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...2&goto=newpost

Mike
Old February 4th, 2006, 01:53 PM   #6
Obstreperous Rex

Thanks, I'll make sure that Matt still has access to this forum.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2006, 09:21 PM   #7
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Teutsch
that issue was resolved last year, use the "search" function to find the relevant threads.
Dan Euritt is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Focus Enhancements FireStore