For any HDV'ers in Los Angeles! - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition

General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Topics about HD production.

Old December 31st, 2004, 01:24 PM   #16
Trustee

Charles, ready for this one? I grew up in Beverly, MA! I'm 32...how old is your girlfriend?? If you get a chance - mention Ayers Ryal Side and also Upton school - maybe she went to them? If by chance she's in my age range I'll scan a few class photos I have from Beverly and email them to you.

Also, another funny thing...my best friend lives in LA and I've known him for 26 years. We both grew up in Beverly, MA....his name is Paul Foley. He's a music and film ProTools guy out there. It's a small world! Oh, and my girlfriend's parents live within a 5 minute walk from the train station. The graveyard is actually further away in the other direction towards the center of town.
Old January 2nd, 2005, 12:00 PM   #17
Wrangler

Small world indeed, Christopher!
Old January 29th, 2005, 09:03 AM   #18
Trustee

Charles Papert, Shannon Rawls, Evan Estay, Mike Tiffee, and other LA'ers

Hey guys,

I'm flying out to LA again this coming Friday. Anyone want to grab a beer anytime between Feb. 5th - Feb. 8th?? We could all meet at the HOB or anywhere.

Also, if any of you guys are looking for a place to watch the Superbowl a bunch of my buddies are having a huge bash in El Segundo. I can give details if you wanna come party there on Sunday. Warning: There will be a lot of my buddies who are New England natives!

Murph

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition