Radian Introductory Offers at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Topics about HD production.

Old November 12th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #1
Sponsor: Camera Motion Research

Radian Introductory Offers

CMR recently announced the availability of Radian wireless HDMI sets in both unicast and multicast flavors. (www.camotionllc.com)

If you’re in the market for wireless HDMI, please note our introductory prices will end 11/20/2013, and we just added some special savings for unicast Radian Pro packs with our Backbones and batteries.

Rich Greb
Camera Motion Research

Last edited by Rich Greb; November 12th, 2013 at 03:31 PM. Reason: added website link
Rich Greb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Radian Introductory Offers

For those of you who have not tried this system. I have one and it works in a word FANTASTIC. I will be doing a write up about it at some point when I have a second to turn around and catch my breath, but it really opened up some great shots for us during live programs when the speakers would wander the room. We were able to follow them, sans cable, and get it into our tri-caster without a hitch.

FWIW - I do not work for or associated with CMR. But I do live close to the factory and have used the Black Birds for years.
Jerry Porter is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition