Canopus NX for HD at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE

Grass Valley / Canopus NLE
All flavors of Edius; other Grass Valley / Canopus software & hardware.

Old August 26th, 2007, 10:40 AM   #1
New Boot

Canopus NX for HD

Canopus NX for HD,I can not find only the hardware ,every www. ofer the card like kit with software,but I already have Edius Pro4.I need just video Card now.Know someone?

Last edited by Martin Gruber; August 26th, 2007 at 09:12 PM.
Martin Gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #2
New Boot

Is no way got the hardware

I contact Canopus.They answer to me hardware is no sell seperately,is no way get only Hardware.They do not care if I have original version of Edius.
I am loser I must forget to see my projekt on TV.I was spend a lots of money puchase the software and plug-ins now I got freeze my PC often the hardware schould help me and they do not want sell to me?
Martin Gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2007, 11:53 PM   #3
Major Player

Hi Martin,

They have always said that the software is included free of charge with their hardware.

Think of it this way, you can always put Edius on a 2nd computer or laptop and use it for the small projects and/or capturing/encoding to speed up production.

I'm about to buy the SP board as it's on special, and I'll be in the same boat, with two copies of Edius 4 and two dongles, but I've found I actually miss not having Edius on the second computer since it became dongle protected.

Cheers Vaughan
Vaughan Wood is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE