Top Reasons to Buy Grass Valley's HDSTORM or HDSPARK Bundle with Edius 5 Software at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE

Grass Valley / Canopus NLE
All flavors of Edius; other Grass Valley / Canopus software & hardware.

Old July 28th, 2009, 02:02 PM   #1
Sponsor: Electronic Mailbox

Top Reasons to Buy Grass Valley's HDSTORM or HDSPARK Bundle with Edius 5 Software

The Videoguys are very excited to be carrying the full line of Grass Valley EDIUS editing solutions. We have always been big fans of the original Canopus hardware technology and now, under the Grass Valley umbrella, they have taken the industry by storm (pun intended) with their integrated hardware NLE solutions. No other company delivers so much power and performance with such a wide choice of hardware configurations.

Many of the best Wedding and Event videographers choose EDIUS as their NLE of choice. It's so fast and efficient that it's the perfect choice for SDE (Same Day Edits), one of the most popular and fastest growing ways to enhance your wedding video businesses.

Event Videographers also know that EDIUS is not just fast, but rock solid and stable. That means they can turn around more projects, more quickly, which translates into more business!

Grass Valley EDIUS 5EDIUS is also being used by video producers all over the world with tight deadlines who need the most speed, flexibility and efficiency possible. Local news teams and television stations; small corporate production shops; houses of worship; government agencies and the armed forces are all discovering and falling in love with EDIUS . Anyone who has to get the job done fast and without compromise needs to check out EDIUS and our special Hardware bundles.

HDSTORM & HDSPARK hardware cards, bundled with the full version of Grass Valley EDIUS 5 nonlinear editing software, help users making the transition from standard-definition (SD) to high-definition (HD), file-based production in a fast, flexible, and highly cost-effective way.

Click here for the full Guide.
Videoguys Blog - Top Reasons to Buy Grass Valley's HDSTORM or HDSPARK Bundle with Edius 5 Software

Gary
Old July 28th, 2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Hooray! Been waiting on this development for years. Congrats, Gary! Well done,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #3

Thanx much Chris. As an long time friend of Videoguys and an even longer observer of our industry that means a lot to us.

It just goes to show you that the the more things change .....

Gary
Old July 28th, 2009, 03:27 PM   #4
Trustee

I purchased this bundle from Gary about 3 weeks ago. Got free shipping and the DVINFO discount. It was a great value. I had never used Edius before but purchased it as I was shifting from SD and Premiere 6.5 to HD. I now have my new computer with Edius5 and the HDSPARK card installed and it runs great with realtime hdmi preview on and HDTV. I am not big on reading manuals but have made great progress learning Edius. The hardest part so far was learning project settings and channel mapping. It is very intuitive and somewhat similar to Premiere. I was doing basic editing after an hour. Also the Grass Valley Edius forum is very helpful.
One feature I really like is one click burning of a DVD from the timeline. It is great for a preview so you can validate the progress of a project. There is also some very nice 3rd party software bundled with Edius.
I am not affiliated with Videoguys. I did buy my old Premiere 6.5 software and Matrox 2500 card from them many years ago. Just wanted to give a "shout out" for a great product and great price.
Mark Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #5

Thanx Mark. Shoot me an email and I'll have customer service send you out the Class On Demand Training DVD we are now offering as part of the bundle.

Gary
Old July 28th, 2009, 08:36 PM   #6
Trustee

Thanks Gary. That is very generous of you. E-mail sent.
Mark Williams is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE