Liquid to Edius? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Grass Valley / Canopus NLE
All flavors of Edius; other Grass Valley / Canopus software & hardware.

Old April 20th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #1
Wrangler

Liquid to Edius?

Any thought on a move form Liquid to Edius given the Avid has announced that Liquid is EOL, and they are offering a upgrade to MC fo Liquid users.
Old April 20th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Don,

I used to use penicle years ago( before it became avid), went to adobe premeire pro, then to Vegas and now I am using Edius as well as Vegas. I always felt one needs two editors)

I think Edius in some ways is more like adobe. Generally it is just getting ones head around the slightly different interface and different terms for similar tools.

If you want real time HD I think this is an outstanding program in that regard!! So far it seems really sound!! Thoug I must say I have not placed composites into it yet!! that seems to be an issue when combined with hd for most other programs.

Dale Guthormsen

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE