DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Grass Valley / Canopus NLE (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/grass-valley-canopus-nle/)
-   -   Adjusting audio in Edius (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/grass-valley-canopus-nle/91040-adjusting-audio-edius.html)

Gary J. Walker April 8th, 2007 09:27 PM

Adjusting audio in Edius

Very Happy with my new system from GuyGraphics, Question is simple: At the end of a clip I want to pull my audio down, say 5 seconds before the clip ends, When I place a key frame marker and then pull the ending key frame down I get this "arched" level line, How do you get a straight line from the first key frame to the last one at the end of the clip..Gary

Mark Slade April 8th, 2007 11:42 PM

Hope someone chimes in...

I've been wondering the same thing....

Mike Downey April 9th, 2007 08:20 AM

In settings/application settings\Timeline try setting the wave from Log to Linear and see if that helps :)

Gary J. Walker April 9th, 2007 10:39 AM

Thanks Mike, I'll give it a try later today, let you know, it a great comfort hearing from you, one more thing since, another question: I'm grabbing stills pictues on a copy stand from a live A-1 canon feed firewire, I'm using the HDV settings, I can see the image on my computer screen but can't output to a Samsung 42 LCD (going out component from NX card) Gary. Thanks again Mike.

Gary J. Walker April 9th, 2007 04:12 PM

That seemed to do the trick, Thanks Mike

Mike Downey April 9th, 2007 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary J. Walker (Post 656732)
Thanks Mike, I'll give it a try later today, let you know, it a great comfort hearing from you, one more thing since, another question: I'm grabbing stills pictues on a copy stand from a live A-1 canon feed firewire, I'm using the HDV settings, I can see the image on my computer screen but can't output to a Samsung 42 LCD (going out component from NX card) Gary. Thanks again Mike.

Are you seeing the moving video or you can't see any of it?

Mike

Mike Downey April 9th, 2007 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary J. Walker (Post 656974)
That seemed to do the trick, Thanks Mike

You are more than welcome :)

Gary J. Walker April 10th, 2007 11:05 AM

Mike, I spoke with Ashley this morning, He said you can't Have a HDV input a live signal via firewire, and output it thru the NX card component to a monitor...seems it not possible?...another easier one how do you select random clips in the bin, can't highlight in red only one at a time, I know you could harness several but thats not the same, any ideas...Gary

Mike Downey April 10th, 2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary J. Walker (Post 657533)
Mike, I spoke with Ashley this morning, He said you can't Have a HDV input a live signal via firewire, and output it thru the NX card component to a monitor...seems it not possible?...another easier one how do you select random clips in the bin, can't highlight in red only one at a time, I know you could harness several but thats not the same, any ideas...Gary

They do not have to be all red. Only the last one picked will be red.

Just hold down the ctrl key and pick which ever clips you want. They will all be darkerand the last one picked will be red. :)

Mike